We are the number 1 provider in the UK for tickets to Florida attractions and theme park hotels.
We started our business called Attraction Tickets Direct in 2002 before becoming AttractionTickets.com in 2019. During this time, our mission has always been to add happiness to the holidays and make it easier for you to purchase tickets to the world’s leading attractions. Since 2002, we have served more than 4 million happy customers, and the values and promises of consumers today are the same as when we started.
- We are members of ABTA, so you know that your reservation is in safe hands. Why is ABTA important?
- We provide expert advice from 9 am to 9 am every day of the year (except Christmas, when we need rest).
- We issue tickets to the theme park, ready for the gate, because we do not see the point of buying a voucher in advance just so that you spend the first 30 minutes of your vacation in line to exchange it for a real ticket.
- We deliver your tickets in a very short time – the next day, if you want! You still paid for them.
- We will save you money because we are always cheaper than the gate price. Alternatively, you can pay in installments to help distribute the cost.
- We will not charge you by credit or debit card, and there are no hidden surcharges.
- We will add a bunch of additional services, such as free tickets, discount vouchers and the best tips to help you make the most of your holiday.
Promise for the lowest price
We will not be beaten for the price! Our price guarantee guarantees that you book tickets at reasonable prices.
We believe that the prices of attractions on our website are of great importance.
So, if you book through AttractionTickets.com and later find the same tickets to the theme park cheaper elsewhere, we will pay you the difference in price.
Similarly, if you have not yet booked and found the same tickets cheaper, we will answer the price.
At AttractionTickets.com, we offer our customers
Real tickets, Real value, Real speed. And that formula seems to have worked, as we have served more than 4 million customers since 2002, making us the UK’s largest ticket provider for Walt Disney World, SeaWorld, Universal Orlando and Disneyland Paris.
In 2006, we became the first company to sell “1 million visits” to Walt Disney World in Florida in one year, a feat we accomplished each year.
We also won Best Attraction Ticket Supplier at the British Travel Awards – for which Eleven readers and Sky Travel viewers have voted eleven times in the last thirteen years: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 , 2019 and 2020.
With dedicated websites and offices in the UK, Ireland and Germany, no ticketing agency offers its customers the best service, and we look forward to helping you!